We’ve been servicing major appliances and HVAC systems in the Greater Denver Metro area since 1955 when Lee Corman opened the doors of Lee’s Appliance and Refrigeration Service on South Broadway Street. We are proud of this heritage and remain locally owned and operated.
We still manage the business the way Lee did with simple old fashioned values.
a) There is only one way to do something…the right way
b) Grandma Rule
c) We don’t just treat our customers like “family” because, let’s face it, the unfortunate reality is that there are some pretty dysfunctional “families” out there. Instead, we call it the “Grandma Rule”, to treat our customers as we would our own grandmother.
- Keep it Simple
- Explain clearly what we will do
- Price it fairly
- Do it quickly
- Do it carefully
- Explain what we did
- Clean up after ourselves
d) Never forget that business is earned one job at a time
We have the skill and expertise to service all brands of residential appliances, commercial refrigeration systems, multifamily coin op laundry systems, heating and furnaces, A/C systems, and swamp coolers.
Our Technicians are:
- Background checked and drug-tested
- Driving clearly identified company trucks
- Dress in professional uniforms
- Factory trained and customer focused
- EPA certified
While in the home, we protect your property by:
- Wearing protective shoe covers
- Using appliance skid pads
- Using protective blankets
- Having the right tools for the job
- Having direct access to OEM factory tech support & knowledge
Our business is licensed, insured, and bonded.
We stand behind our work with a 90 day labor guarantee.
We are good at what we do and priced very fairly. Don’t take our word for it, read our reviews on Angie’s List, Yelp, NextDoor, and Google.