Learn What We are doing in response to COVID-19
Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by this crisis and hope that you and your family are safe and healthy during these trying times.
We have been fixing appliances since 1955. Our priority is the safety and comfort of our customers in the communities that have supported us all these years.
As an essential service keeping refrigerators running, freezers freezing and washing machines cleaning, we have taken the following precautions to protect you and our team members:
Zero Contact Home Policy:
Our request to customers:
- Please let us know if you are under quarantine or have been traveling so we can schedule you 14 days out
- Please let us know if any member of the household is sick so that we can reschedule you after all members of the household are healthy
Our technicians have been asked to:
- Not enter a home with sick family members
- Not shake hands at greeting or departure
- Maintain twelve feet of distance from all persons while in the home
- Wear a mask unless specifically requested not to
- Disinfect working area after servicing
- Disinfect after each home visit
If you have questions about our procedures or notice a breach of these policies, please contact us immediately at (303) 722-1013.
For more information on protecting your family from the spread of this and other airborne illness, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html