Lee’s Appliance & Refrigeration has served the families of the Denver area since 1955. Our first priority is to the safety and comfort of our customers and team members. With the recent spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, we want you to know what we’re doing to keep you and your family, as well as our employees, safe from the spread of this virus.
We are taking the following steps to protect our customers and our team members:
- Any employee who is experiencing any symptoms sickness, regardless of type of illness, is required to stay at home and will not be allowed to report to work for two weeks or until recovered, whichever takes longer.
- Any employee who is known to have come into contact with anyone who has contracted the virus, is required to stay at home and will not be allowed to report to work for two weeks.
- Any employee that has symptoms of COVID-19 is required to report to their health care provider for testing and will be required to submit a written notification from their healthcare provider before being allowed to return to work.
- We require all team members who have contact with customers to report to the office each morning so that we can confirm that no visual symptoms are present. If anyone has symptoms or a fever they will not be permitted to work until they receive clearance from a healthcare provider.
- Our techs will not be shaking hands with our customers during this time of concern.
- We are asking any customers who are not feeling well to inform us prior to our visit so our service technicians can take necessary precautions.
- If customers have been afflicted with COVID-19, we will not be able to provide service until we receive further instructions from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- We are not be able to perform any diagnostics or repairs to your appliance or HVAC system if you are under (self) quarantine during the quarantine period.
- We normally require our service technicians to wear booties and other protective equipment to prevent tracking dirt into your home and will continue to do so.
- Our techs are required to clean their hands after every home visit.
- Like many businesses, we are conducting refresher training on proper sanitation procedures as recommend by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including these guidelines (we recommend our customers follow these as well):
- Clean hands often, including immediately after removing gloves and after contact with an ill person, by washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available and hands are not visibly dirty, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%-95% alcohol may be used. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with soap and water.
- Follow normal preventive actions while at work and home, including cleaning hands and avoiding touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Additional key times to clean hands include:
- After blowing one’s nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After using the restroom
- Before eating or preparing food
- After contact with animals or pets
- Before and after providing routine care for another person who needs assistance (e.g., a child)
Rest assured, we are taking the threat of this virus to our customers, team members and communities very seriously and are doing all in our power to limit the spread of COVID-19. Each requested repair will be reviewed on a case by case basis, but we are committed to preventing the spread of this virus.
If you have questions about our procedures or notice a breach of these policies, please contact us immediately at(303) 722-1013.
For more information on protecting your family from the spread of this and other airborne illness, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html